GapeStation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Discussion

3 posters

Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year???

Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year??? Empty Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year???

Post  Lebrickster Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

discuss............

I say Patriots over cowboys... man love them cowboys but dont feel to good bout it but i think you will see a crazy determined brady/ belichik
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year??? Empty Re: Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year???

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Lebrickster wrote:discuss............

I say Patriots over cowboys... man love them cowboys but dont feel to good bout it but i think you will see a crazy determined brady/ belichik
    That's what we thought last time the Patriots lost to the Giants.
    Linglourious Basterd
    Linglourious Basterd
    Rookie
    Rookie

Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year??? Empty Re: Way to early... Who makes the super bowl next year???

Post  Linglourious Basterd Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

irrelevant, i'm done with nfl after how pathetic the playoffs were this year lol
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm

I have been done with the NFL ever since I became aware that basketball is also on TV.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 am