GapeStation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Discussion

3 posters

WHAT IF?????????

Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

WHAT IF????????? Empty WHAT IF?????????

Post  Lebrickster Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm

What happens if THE Jeremy LIN takes his talents down to south beach this thursday night and cools the heat?????????
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

WHAT IF????????? Empty Re: WHAT IF?????????

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm

If that happens, then anyone on here or that I see in real life that has been talking up the Heat for two years, and then talking shit about Jeremy Lin....wow, I cannot even imagine the amount of harassment you will receive. It's the game we've all been waiting for, to answer the question we've all been asking. Yeah, he's winning now, but can he play against a team like Miami with Dwayne Wade guarding him? We will see.
    Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Lebrickster Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Jesus Shuttlesworth wrote:If that happens, then anyone on here or that I see in real life that has been talking up the Heat for two years, and then talking shit about Jeremy Lin....wow, I cannot even imagine the amount of harassment you will receive. It's the game we've all been waiting for, to answer the question we've all been asking. Yeah, he's winning now, but can he play against a team like Miami with Dwayne Wade guarding him? We will see.
    I hope melo is back... ponder this matchup for a minute... Melo vs Lebron... Stoudamire vs Bosh ..... Lin vs Wade... IMO Tyson Chandler is the key to this game for the knicks
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm

It could very well be a hell of a game, even though Heat fans don't want to admit that any team could possibly beat/be better than their beloved Miami franchise. I just don't understand the sense of elitism when the last time your team won a Finals was with Shaq? This group of guys hasn't done anything except lose to an aged Dallas team. To each his own, though.
    Linglourious Basterd
    Linglourious Basterd
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Linglourious Basterd Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 pm

lin vs wade? i mean wade might guard him some but it will mostly be chalmers (barring they've announced something i haven't seen) and in case you're saying shaq is the reason they won in 06, it was solely because of wade that they made the 0-2 comeback
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Linglourious Basterd wrote:lin vs wade? i mean wade might guard him some but it will mostly be chalmers (barring they've announced something i haven't seen) and in case you're saying shaq is the reason they won in 06, it was solely because of wade that they made the 0-2 comeback

I know D Wade is why they won that ring, I just like giving the Heat shit. They should win this year, there is no excuse. Wade needs to win another before his body gets any worse, because once they get one it will be like a steamroller and they will stack up quick. Honestly, I don't see anyone in the east competing with them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 am