GapeStation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Discussion

3 posters

Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should?

WiSeMan423
    WiSeMan423
    Rookie
    Rookie

Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should? Empty Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should?

Post  WiSeMan423 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Honestly the Tennessee Vols should get the number one spot but what is your thoughts?
    Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should? Empty Re: Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should?

Post  Lebrickster Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

I pick lsu and usc to be in title game. LSU will get the preseason number 1 in my opinion due to the voters and recent run of titles. I think usc will be hungry and has the talent to make the title game. Its all about how lsu bounces back after tatking that trashing by the tide
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should? Empty Re: Preseason Rankings! Should USC deserve the number 1 spot if not who do you think should?

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Lebrickster wrote:I pick lsu and usc to be in title game. LSU will get the preseason number 1 in my opinion due to the voters and recent run of titles. I think usc will be hungry and has the talent to make the title game. Its all about how lsu bounces back after tatking that trashing by the tide
    I agree on USC, as much as UT fans don't like it, Kiffin has it together out there(or so it seems) now that the NCAA isn't cockblocking them from bowls anymore. And they have the regular USC talent, so yes, they deserve that pre season ranking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:37 pm