GapeStation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Discussion

3 posters

Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals????

KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals???? Empty Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals????

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 am

?
    Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals???? Empty Re: Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals????

Post  Lebrickster Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:08 am

I dont think they can with their current roster but i see them making a move. finals picture will be clearer after trade deadline
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals???? Empty Re: Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals????

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 am

It's already clear that Miami Heat own 2012
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Durant is going to end that Lakers pipeline dream unless like Lebrickster said, they get an ungodly trade.
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 pm

EXACTLY
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 pm

I really hope the Lakers don't make it with the current roster, because it will be a boring finals if they bring that squad.
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Cline better change his name on here lol
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

lmao, he was going to do LEbum James at first
    Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Lebrickster Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:59 pm

KING JAMES VERSION wrote:Cline better change his name on here lol

Lebron wins a ring and ill change it
    Lebrickster
    Lebrickster
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Lebrickster Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 pm

KING JAMES VERSION wrote:Cline better change his name on here lol

I actually have a Miami Heat pic on my background. Chris Bosh of course. Man love them post players and my main bro Garnett is more than likely so im trying to see where i fit in. Bosh in Miami... Howard in laker/clippers/magic... stoudamire in new york... duncan in san an tone... dirk in dallas... still pondering Rolling Eyes
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm

LeBron rules the world.. Hate him or love him you know you mention his name daily
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 pm

KING JAMES VERSION wrote:LeBron rules the world.. Hate him or love him you know you mention his name daily
    Which is sad, we should be talking about this man:

Why do people actually think the Lakers will make it to the NBA finals???? Russell_11_Rings
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Lol that man definitely has my respect
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    Jesus Shuttlesworth
    forum god
    forum god

Post  Jesus Shuttlesworth Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 pm

KING JAMES VERSION wrote:Lol that man definitely has my respect
    I respect LeBron's game, don't get me wrong. I think he is a hell of a player, no arguing that. I just don't like how he carries himself, I don't know how to say it other than "soft". Too much complaining and not enough hitting people in the mouth with his game when things don't go right, which he is more than capable of. If he can get himself mentally together, he will literally be unstoppable and win multiple championships. I truly think that is the only thing holding him back from being a good player, to being an all time great.
    KING JAMES VERSION
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  KING JAMES VERSION Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Agreed but no matter what he does he is my 2nd fav all time. MJ AND LBJ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm